You’re waiting in line to pay a bill, or stuck in a legendary traffic jam. For each of these painful waits, we have the right book for you — and it’s now much easier to discover them. With more than 1500 books, a whole new categorization, and broken down into 50 sub-categories according to genres and interests, you can now browse, read and discover new books all the time however deep your interests might be. We’ve got long fiction, short stories by blockbuster authors, romance, self-help, fantasy, crime, humour, children’s books and a wide variety of non-fiction — and hundreds of free classics including Jim Corbett, Sherlock Holmes, Mark Twain, Charles Dickens and Jane Austen.
This new update focuses on the fundamentals of our product experience:
Improved discoverability — we help you discover new books
You will now see our full list of books mapped to helpful categories in our main navigation. Within this, there are three important updates:
1. New, curated lists from our editors that will let you explore the richness in every category. Look at Short Stories, Classics, Love, Sex & Romance and History & Politics.
2. New automated lists in each category: With automated Bestsellers and New Releases lists, you will not miss any book in a category of your choice.
3. Now you can also follow sub-categories so that you are recommended the right books
Improved reading and ownership experience
You’ll notice we’ve renamed the “Read” tab to “Shelf”.
1. All the books that you buy or “Add to Shelf” will be available here.
2. All the books that you would like to read offline will also be clearly demarcated in a separate tab within the Shelf.
3. Your wishlist has now been moved under the “Me” tab
You wanted it. We heard you. By popular demand, we have now introduced a way to manage your Shelf:
- You can now Archive any book from your Shelf by tapping on the three dots below the book.
- You can easily restore the book to your Shelf when you want from your Profile Page titled “Me”.
A more useful “Me” experience
We have unified your preferences and actions in one place: Categories, Wishlist and Archive. You will also see a much cleaner “Me” experience with a clear demarcation of:
- Transactions, with a list of all your transactions
- Wishlist, where you can add the books you might want to buy later
- Archived Books, that allows you to restore Books you didn’t want to see on your Shelf at any time.
So if you haven’t updated your Juggernaut app, please do so right away!