The top 5 Reads of Juggernaut are are here. If you have nothing to read, read these short entertaining reads on the go and enjoy!
- Love in the Time of WhatsApp: Power Edition. :- Our superhit story, is back in a special edition. With the feature to view the meaning of English words in Hindi within the app itself, reading, or indeed re-reading has never been more fun or educational. A woman at an airport. Bored, she looks around for something, anything to help her pass some time. She peeps into the phone of a person sitting next to her, and is drawn into a story about love, traditional values and technology.
- The Belated Bachelor party :- The long awaited return of the author Ravinder Singh! Twelve years. That’s how long ago Happy, MP, Raam ji and Ravin graduated. Their regret? They never had a bachelor party! So, they plan their Euro trip and go to the trip of their lifetime. Except.. They are stuck without valid visas between the border of Croatia and Slovenia, have illegal drugs and a ..rifle cartridge?! Cheers to one hell of a bachelor party!
- How the BJP wins :- The world’s largest democracy has conducted and completed its massive elections, electing Narendra Modi for a second term. What is Modi’s secret? How do Amit Shah, RSS, social media work together? Or is this just the ‘Modi magic’? Prashant Jha answers these questions and more in this book, analysing the BJP warmachine in detail.
- Jab Raj Met Simran: A true-blue romantic, Simran craves for a DDLJ-kind romance in her life. She even finds a guy named Raj, who takes her on a grand European tour. They get engaged in Paris as well. But she has a secret…she can talk to God. What does she wish for then that makes Raj jump off a building?
- Blood Money:- In this horror story with a twist, an unconventional monster hunts you down. This ATM, dispenses money soaked in blood. It has all your information, your phone number, everything. And it will not rest until you pay back the debt you owe…