We’re delighted to announce our association with the Times LitFest 2017 on Dec 15th-17th in Mumbai. As part of this collaboration, we’re launching the Juggernaut Writing Contest. The rules are simple –
- Entries have to be submitted on the writing platform (write.juggernaut.in) or emailed to email@example.com.
- All work received via email can be uploaded by our team on the writing platform and no special permission will be needed for the same
- All email submissions must come with an author bio and a summary.
- Our team of editors will pick the top 5 entries and the winners will be announced on the day of the workshop that will take place at the Litfest. The results will be announced both online and offline.
- The stories submitted must stick to a short story format, 3000-5000 words. No other pre-qualification is needed, barring this.
- Stories submitted via email must contain “story name and Times LitFest contest” in the subject line. Submissions must also include a short author bio and photo.
- Last date of submission is Dec 7, 2017
- Once the stories are up, they are owned by Juggernaut and cannot be republished for commercial use without written permission.
- The best story gets a contract from Juggernaut Books
- Top 3 winners get one-on-one feedback from our editors
- Publicity and promotion from us and Times LitFest
- A chance to attend an exclusive writing workshop during the Times LitFest 2017