If you’ve seen the animated movie Ratatouille, you’ve heard the line: “Anybody can cook”. Well, we think, everyone has a story in them and with the right help, anyone can write. Our Writer’s Platform is the place to showcase your talent and find the readers you’ve always been looking for. The platform is easy-to-use, allows for a lot of engagement and makes the entire process of creating and publishing a book truly social.
Here are a few things you should know:
- It’s easy: The platform is super easy to use. All you have to do is login and start writing. We have ready templates for a book cover, or you can design your own. Use the right tags to make sure a category appears next to your book. Hit submit and wait while we review. This should normally take a couple of minutes as our system runs through your material for some basic spam checks. Should this take longer, someone from our team will reach out to you.
- It’s personal: We believe that technology has changed everything about the reading experience. And we hope to do the same for writers. You don’t have to wait and wonder anymore. We’re here to make publishing a personal experience, with our team ready to handhold you through the process. We promise to be responsive.
- It’s for everyone: You are free to write in a genre and style of your choosing. There is no word limit and no editorial review. Our writer’s platform attempts to democratize writing and let readers choose what stands out the most.
- It’s one-of-its-kind: All writers want to be read and we all want to be published and see our names on physical books. You don’t have to go looking for a publishing contract, we will come to you! If your book or story is popular and the reader’s love it, you will get a deal with us and get published alongside your favourite authors.
- The readership: With over 65,000 readers every month, we’re giving you what every writer wants: readers. Juggernaut is one of the fastest growing reading communities online, and we’re constantly working to find more readers by partnering with the right platforms. Our community books tie in closely with all our plans to find more readers.
- It’s a community: We aspire to be the largest writing community in India, which means we are truly invested in your growth. Beyond the platform, we plan to organize various online and offline events, writing workshops and opportunities to engage with celebrity authors. We will promote community books on our social channels, and have weekly contests and activities too.